• Admin
    dfmona created the topic: Online Calculator to design Circularly Polarized Microstrip Antennas
    online calculator that designs circularly polarized microstrip antennas with a selectable input impedance. The tool calculates the antenna dimensions and probe position that generate both circular polarization and the user-defined input impedance. We invite the antenna design community to visit our web page at:

www.lap.ele.ita.br/microwave_tools.html
    And check our tool named: CPRMA Calculator, any feedback is greatly appreciated.

At the same web page, there is an additional tool that finds the available universe of input impedances for a given design (dielectric substrate and frequency of operation). This allows the user to determine beforehand if a particular impedance is achievable.

The tool is named: CPRMA Zin Universe

Keep in mind the web page is still under construction, so we apologize in advance for any technical difficulties.
  • Admin
    Desert Sage replied to the topic: Online Calculator to design Circularly Polarized Microstrip Antennas

The link does not work. Please verify address.
  • Admin
    dfmona replied to the topic: Online Calculator to design Circularly Polarized Microstrip Antennas

Hi, I verified the address seems ok from my side of things, where are you from? maybe is a country thing that we need to work out over here.

O and we added two additional tools.

www.lap.ele.ita.br/microwave_tools.html
  • Admin
    Desert Sage replied to the topic: Online Calculator to design Circularly Polarized Microstrip Antennas

New Mexico, U.S.A.
  • Admin
    dfmona replied to the topic: Online Calculator to design Circularly Polarized Microstrip Antennas

Sorry for the inconvenience, I messaged a colleague in FT. MAYERS Florida USA, he tested the link and said it was working, its probably gonna take some time to work around the problem. In the meantime, I could provide you with some pictures of some results of the online tool if you are interested.
  • Admin

I clicked on link on www.edaboard.com and it works from there but not the link here. Don't know why?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome!

Join the international conversation on a broad range of microwave and RF topics. Learn about the latest developments in our industry, post questions for your peers to answer, and weigh in with some answers if you can!